Port Vale vs Charlton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Following their elimination from the FA cup, Port Vale were humbled by Oxford with a 4-0 scoreline.
- There have now gone three matches without a win and will look to bounce back.
- The hosts have picked four wins two draws and four defeats in their last ten matches in all competitions.
- Port Vale are near the middle of the table with six wins so far. Three of those wins have come at home.
- Charlton were held to a 3-3 draw last time out to extend their unbeaten record to five matches.
- The visitors have lost once in their last ten matches and are in good shape coming into this match.
- Despite their great form, Charlton are four points behind the play-off places. Draws have been their biggest undoing having claimed nine thus far.
- Charlton have picked one win on the road and five draws from their nine travel this term.
- In the last five meetings, Charlton have two wins while Port Vale have one, the last two meetings ended in a stalemate.
Port Vale vs Charlton: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Port Vale have produced two bad last results in their last two encounters and will be looking for a response.
Charlton are having a decent season but needs to get results over the line.
OUR PREDICTION: Home Win or Away Win