Burton vs Plymouth Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Burton played out to a 3-3 thriller against Charlton last time out in an eventful match that saw them come from two goals down to lead 3-2 before settling for a stalemate.
- The hosts have won two of their last eight league matches.
- They come into this match in the bottom four of League one and are only separated from the bottom on goal difference.
- Burton have claimed three wins in their first 18 league matches. Two of those wins have come from where the majority of the points have come from.
- Plymouth have failed to win their last two matches after drawing at Lincoln 1-1.
- The draw comes following their elimination from the F. A cup that saw them lose 5-1 to Grimsby.
- In the League, Plymouth are performing well and heads into this match at the top of the league standing.
- They have won 13 of the eighteen matches losing only two so far.
- The two defeats have both come on the road, but there still been decent with four wins across nine travels.
- In the last five meetings, there have been three draws while Plymouth has won two both coming at home.
- Plymouth have won three of the last ten meetings with Burton having six to their name.
Burton vs Plymouth Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Burton are battling in the relegation zone but comes into this match unbeaten in their last five HOME matches.
They will look to derail the league leaders and try to salvage their season.
Plymouth have failed to win their last two matches and will look to bounce back to winning ways. They have drawn their last two away league games and hope to put a halt to that.
OUR PREDICTION: Draw or Away win