Fleetwood vs Bolton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Fleetwood played out to a 2-2 draw last time out to extend their unbeaten record to five matches of two wins and three draws.
- The hosts have won three and only lost two of their last ten matches in all competitions.
- Fleetwood are near the bottom four albeit eight points clear.
- A poor home record of two wins across nine matches may explain their ranking on the table.
- Bolton have failed to win their last three matches including their elimination from the FA cup.
- Before that Bolton had picked three wins on the bounce and lost twice in the last seven matches.
- Bolton are having a decent season and are outside the playoff places on goal difference.
- The visitors have performed better at home compared to their away matches.
- They have claimed two wins in their last eight league travels losing three in the process.
- There have been six competitive meetings between these two.
- Bolton have the upper hand with five wins with Fleetwood having one to their name.
Fleetwood vs Bolton Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Fleetwood have struggled in their home matches and needs to start turning draws into wins.
Bolton are having a decent season and are the better of the two in terms of form.
They will head into this one with a slight advantage
OUR PREDICTION: Draw or Away Win