Lille vs Rennes Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Lille’s three straight wins were brought down to earth with a bump by Lyon’s 1-0 defeat.
- They will look to bounce back to winning ways when they welcome Rennes at home.
- Lille have fared well this term and are within two points of European places.
- The hosts have claimed four wins of the six at home with two defeats.
- Rennes raced to a 3-0 win last time out to extend their unbeaten record to 14 matches in all competitions.
- They have managed to win ten in that period and will be in a Bouyant mood ahead of the visit to Lille.
- They sit in Champions League places coming into this match with eight wins so far.
- Rennes have picked two wins away from home across six matches with three draws and one defeat.
- Lille are unbeaten in their last five meetings with three wins and two draws.
- In the last ten meetings, Lille have four wins and Rennes have three.
- Lille have won four of their last ten home meetings.
- Rennes have won one of their last ten away meetings.
Lille vs Rennes Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Lille missing out on Europe has helped their season so far and will look to bounce back to winning ways.
Rennes are enjoying their season and will fancy maintaining their Champions League status.