Grimsby vs Tranmere Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Grimsby lost to Wimbledon last time out and have now won once in their last five matches.
- The win came in the second round of the Fa Cup and come into this match winless in their last five league matches.
- The hosts are near the mid-table and will look to turn things around.
- Grimsby have picked six wins this campaign with six draws and seven defeats.
- They have not given a good account of themselves at home picking just one win across nine with five draws and three defeats.
- Tranmere have failed to win any of their last nine matches after a barren draw at Northampton last time out.
- The visitors will look to turn things around to halt their free fall on the table. They are currently in the mid-table with seven wins across 20 matches.
- On the road, Tranmere have won three drew four and lost three.
- The last meeting ended in a 1-1 draw.
- Tranmere have won three of the last five meeting with Grimsby having one to their name.
- In the last ten meetings, Tranmere have won six while having two.
Grimsby vs Tranmere Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Tranmere have found the going tough recently and will look to change their fortune against a side, not in great form.
Both come into this tie looking to rekindle their performances.
OUR PREDICTION: Home Win or Draw