Salford City vs Walsall Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Following a dip in form of six winless matches, Salford have won back-to-back matches including their emphatic 3-0 win away at Gillingham.
- They will look to build on their newfound form with a positive result with a home fixture.
- Salford has picked three wins in their last ten matches in all competitions and are just two points adrift of play-off places.
- The hosts have not given a good account of themselves at home with three wins across ten matches at their backyard.
- Walsall extended their excellent run with a convincing 2-0 win over Doncaster.
- The visitors are unbeaten in their last Seven matches with six wins in that period and have won three on the bounce.
- Walsall have moved within three points of the play-off places and are keen for the top six places.
- However, The visitors have struggled on the road with two wins across ten matches to show for it.
- The last meeting saw Salford win 2-1 at home and will hope for the same outcome come Saturday.
- There have been six meetings between these two, Salford have won Four, and Walsall have two.
Salford City vs Walsall Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Salford have turned things around after struggling in recent weeks. Walsall are the form team coming into this match and will have the upper hand ahead of the Weekend encounter.
OUR PREDICTION: Away Win or Draw