Oxford Utd vs Barnsley Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Oxford played out to a 1-1 draw away at Accrington to extend their unbeaten record to nine matches.
- In that period, The hosts have picked four wins and five draws. They will head into the weekend match on high note to maintain their good spell.
- Despite the good form, Oxford are still in the mid-table with six wins thus far but are in the right direction.
- At home, Oxford have played ten games winning three drawing three, and losing four.
- After a resounding triumph in the Fa Cup against Crewe, Barnsley picked a crucial away win against Peterborough last time out.
- The visitors are in good form coming into this match with six wins in the last seven matches.
- They can hold on to their playoff status with a draw here and will look not to lose momentum.
- Barnsley have impressed on the road and are the 3rd ranked side in the division on their travels with five wins across ten.
- The last meetings ended in a 2-2 draw.
- In the last five meetings, Barnsley have won three and Oxford one.
- Oxford have won three in the last ten meetings, and Barnsley have won four in the same period.
Oxford Utd vs Barnsley Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Both sides are in good form coming into this match with the away side with the upper hand.
Barnsley have a good away record and will fancy their chances of consolidating their playoff spot.
OUR PREDICTION: Away win or Draw