Lincoln vs Wycombe Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Lincoln lost to Shrewsbury over the weekend to end their unbeaten run of four matches.
- The hosts have claimed four wins in the last ten matches in all competitions.
- Lincoln are in the mid-table with six wins after 19 matches.
- The hosts are unbeaten at home after nine matches with two wins and seven draws.
- Wycombe claimed a crucial win last time out beating Portsmouth 2-0.
- They have managed five in the last ten matches with two draws and three defeats.
- The visitors are three points within the playoff places and have registered eight wins so far this season.
- On the road, Wycombe have won four and drawn four across ten travels.
- The last meeting between this two ended in a stalemate.
- There have been three draws in the last three meetings, with Wycombe claiming the other two.
- Lincoln have failed any of their last seven matches
- In their last ten meetings, Wycombe have won four and Lincoln have two to their name.
Lincoln vs Wycombe Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Lincoln have impressed at home this season and are yet to lose albeit their only undoing is turning draws into wins.
Wycombe have produced mixed results but come into this match with a slight advantage as the form team.
OUR PREDICTION: Home win or Draw