Bristol vs Port Vale Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- After a disappointing exit in the FA Cup by low-ranked side Boreham Hood, Bristol Rovers were held to a 1-1 stalemate last time out.
- They will look to return to winning ways with a positive result in this match.
- The hosts have fared well lately and have claimed four wins in the last ten matches drawing three and losing only two.
- Bristol are 15th on the log eight points above the bottom four with six wins so far.
- Three wins have come at home of the ten matches played with four draws and three defeats.
- Port Vale made it three on the bounce with a comfortable 2-0 win over promotional-hopeful Plymouth.
- They will come into this tie high on confidence.
- The visitors are two points behind the play-off places and have picked eight wins thus far.
- They travel to this match with a decent away record of four wins and two draws across ten visits.
- Bristol won 3-1 away from home in the last meeting.
- In their last five meetings, Bristol have won three and Port Vale one.
Bristol vs Port Vale Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Bristol have stuttered lately and will be looking to bounce back, with their position in the table they should play without pressure.
Port Vale are the form team coming into this tie and are within a touching distance of the playoff places, Expect them to fight for all three points.