QPR vs Burnley Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- QPR picked up where they left off after losing to Coventry last time with the one-month break not helping their course.
- The hosts were sitting at the top of the championship table in mid-October but five defeats in five matches has seen them drop to 6th and on the verge of losing their playoff spot.
- With just one point collected in that period , QPR need to turn things if they are hold on to top six places.
- At home this term, QPR have won six of their ten thus far with two draws and three defeats.
- Burnley were on the winning side after a long break beating Blackburn 3-0 last time out.
- The Clarets have shown intent lately and have only lost once in their last ten matches winning eight in that period.
- They currently sit at the top of the Log with a three-point cushion and will be keen to keep the momentum going.
- On the road, Burnley have won four of the 10 travels so far with four draws and two defeats.
Head to- Head
- Burnley won the last meeting with the victory coming at home.
- QPR have managed one win across ten meetings.
- Burnley have the upper with four wins in their last ten meetings.
QPR vs Burnley Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
OUR PREDICTION: Home win or Away win