Lanus vs San Lorenzo Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- After three straight defeats and four winless matches, Lanus recorded a 2-1 win over Banfield away from home.
- The hosts have struggled lately claiming two wins in their last ten matches with two draws and six defeats.
- Lanus are in the bottom three of the Argentina league with three wins from 20 matches.
- In the nine matches at home, the hosts have won two drawn three and lost four.
- San Lorenzo’s unbeaten record of six matches was halted by their 1-0 defeat in the hands of River Plate.
- The unbeaten is largely consisting of four draws and two wins.
- They have claimed five draws and three wins in the last ten matches with two defeats in that period.
- San Lorenzo sits 13th on the table with five wins out of 20 matches. The king of draws have so far picked twelve stalemates more than any side in the league.
- They have fared well on the road with three wins four draws and two defeats.
Lanus vs San Lorenzo: H2H
Home & Away Matches