Ponferradina vs Tenerife Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Ponferradina returned to winning ways last time out with a 1-0 win over Albacete after losing three on the trot.
- They will be keen to maintain their rhythm this time round with a home fixture.
- Ponferradina have thus far won three league matches and lost three.
- The hosts sit 11th on the log a point adrift of the top six places.
- They will hope to improve their home form having lost their last two.
- Tenerife’s mixed start to the season continued with a win over Malaga after their 1-0 loss to Ibiza before that.
- They have recorded two wins in the first six matches with a draw and three defeats.
- Tenerife are still searching for their first away win this term after three attempts and have lost in each of those three.
- The Away side have won four of the last five meetings including a double last season.
Ponferradina vs Tenerife Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches