Lincoln vs Wycombe Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Last time, Lincoln halted their back-to-back defeats with a 2-1 win over Morecambe.
- They have claimed four wins in their last ten matches and are five points above the relegation zone.
- The hosts are the second-worst ranked side at home, with just four wins across 15 matches.
- Wycombe comes into this match winless in their last three games.
- The slumps come after the visitors had gathered three wins and a draw before the three winless matches.
- The away side is in the play of places and will be keen to maintain their status positively.
- Wycombe has a decent away record of six wins and five draws across 15 games.
Lincoln vs Wycombe Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17.