Luton vs West Bromwich Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Luton’s three straight wins and five unbeaten streaks were brought to an abrupt end with a 3-0 defeat in the hands of Birmingham.
- The hosts will look to bounce to winning ways, having won seven of their last ten matches.
- They are within four points of the playoff places with a game in hand.
- At home, Luton are unbeaten in the last five home matches. They have managed to win seven and five draws at home.
- West Brom’s poor form finally saw them lose their top-six spot and are now three points behind.
- After the three straight losses, Steve Bruce managed to pick a draw in his first match in charge and hope to improve the Baggies further to avoid falling far behind.
- This season, the visiting side has lost the last four away matches with just four away wins from 16 outings.
Luton vs West Bromwich: H2H
Home & Away Matches
OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17.