Zaragoza vs Las Palmas Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Zaragoza has claimed one win across ten matches; they have drawn four and lost five in that period.
- The poor form sees them sit just above the bottom four with a four-point cushion.
- They have managed to win only five of the 27 matches played, while 15 have ended in stalemate.
- Zaragoza has drawn eight of the 13 matches at home, winning just and losing three.
- Las Palmas inconsistency campaign continued last time when they lost to Burgos. They have claimed three wins across ten matches.
- The visitors will need to put a string of good results to break the duck of the top six. They come into this match three points behind Girona, who are sixth.
- This term, Las Palmas have won three of the 13 away matches with five draws and five defeats.
Zaragoza vs Las Palmas: H2H
Home & Away Matches
OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17.