Montenegro vs Bosnia and Herzegovina Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Montenegro failed to build on their 2-0 win over Romania with a 2-0 loss over Finland.
- The hosts have won just three of their last ten matches, losing five and drawing two.
- In their last ten home matches, the hosts have won four, drawn three and lost three.
- Bosnia kick-started their UNL campaign with a draw with Finland before narrowly beating Romania 1-0.
- The visitors have won three of their last ten matches with three draws and four defeats,
- In their last ten away matches, Bosnia have won just once, with that win coming against Kazakhstan.
- Montenegro is currently ranked 70 in the FIFA ranking, while Bosnia is 59.
- These two have only met twice in friendly matches and ended in a barren stalemate.
Montenegro vs Bosnia Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites