Nantes vs St. Etienne Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Wednesday January 30 2019
Kick-off time: 1100 P.M
Venue: Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)
- Nantes have been producing unwanted results in their recent games as they lost three consecutive league games.
- The hosts are at position fourteen on the table with twenty three points; they have won six games, drawn five and lost ten on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one on the run.
- St. Etienne suffered a 2-1 loss to Lyon to end their three consecutive winning streaks in the league.
- The visitors are aiming for the top flight position on the table as they currently stand at position four with thirty six points; they have won ten games, drawn six and lost five.
- They are not considered as promising visitors as they won one game, drew two and lost two in their last five away league games.
Nantes vs St. Etienne: Head to head
St. Etienne recorded a 3-0 win over Nantes at home in their most recent meeting.
The two teams have drawn twice in their last five meetings as St. Etienne won two games.
Nantes have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with St. Etienne.
Under 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Under 2.5 Goals