Nottingham vs Sheffield Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Nottingham Forest will welcome Sheffield United to City Ground for the Championship play-off semi-final second leg on Tuesday.
- Forest have won each of their last four home games and have won their last eight against Championship opposition at the City Ground.
- A late first-leg strike by Sander Berge handed Shefield a lifeline has they come into the second leg.
- if the Blades boss Paul Heckingbottom is going to cling onto a certain statistic, it will be that Forest have now gone four games without keeping a clean sheet.
- At the same time, the Blades have scored in their last six outings,