QPR vs Middlesbrough Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- QPR’s unbeaten record of seven matches was brought to an abrupt end by Petersborough in the F.A Cup.
- The hosts have won five and drawn one of their last six league games and are now in the race for automatic promotion.
- At home, QPR has won eight matches four draws, and three defeats.
- Middlesbrough picked up a massive victory over Premier League sides Manchester United in the F.A cup via penalties.
- The Boro have claimed seven wins in their last ten matches with just one defeat in that period.
- They come into this match level on points with West Brom in the hunt for playoff places.
- They have picked four wins across 12 away matches with four draws and five defeats.
QPR vs Middlesbrough Predictions: H2H