San Jose Earthquake vs Los Angeles Galaxy Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- San Jose Earthquake has failed to win any of their last three matches.
- The hosts have struggled and have two wins in their last 13 matches.
- The basement side in the Western Conference league have only managed seven wins this term across 31 matches.
- Six of those wins have come at home and will fancy their chances here.
- Los Angeles Galaxy’s resounding 4-1 win over Colorado was their first after four winless matches of three draws and a defeat.
- They have picked four wins in their last ten matches in all competitions and only lost two.
- Galaxy are in the playoff places but on goal difference and will be keen for a win to create a gap between them and Real Salt Lake.
- The visitors have claimed four away wins in 15 outings with four draws.
- San Jose have won the last two meetings of this fixture including the first leg their only away win this season.
San Jose vs Los Angeles Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches