Shakhtar Donetsk vs Celtic Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Shakhtar claimed an impressive 4-1 win away to RB Leipzig last week, while Celtic were humbled 3-0 by the reigning champions Real Madrid.
- The Ukrainian outfit are unbeaten this season (W4, D1).
- Celtic returned to the group stage for the first time since the 2017-18 season having failed to get passed the qualification round in each of their last four campaign.
- The Hoops saw their weekend game postponed following the passing of the Queen.
- Celtic have lost three of their last four European away games.
Shakhtar Donetsk vs Celtic Predictions: H2H
Injured: Viktor Kornienko
Injured: Carl Starfelt
Unavailable: Yosuke Ideguchi
Shakhtar Donetsk (4-1-4-1): Anatoliy Trubin; Valeriy Bondar, Mykola Matviyenko, Lucas Taylor, Yukhym Konoplia; Taras Stepanenko; Georgiy Sudakov, Marian Shved, Mykhailo Mudryk, Artem Bondarenko; Oleksandr Zubkov
Celtic (4-3-3): Joe Hart; Greg Taylor, Moritz Jenz, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Josip Juranovic; Callum McGregor, Matthew O’Riley, David Turnbull; Jota, Giorgos Giakoumakis, Liel Abada