Sheffield vs Norwich City Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Sheffield were left frustrated by their 1-0 loss to Coventry in the midweek.
- The lose came as no surprise with the Blade’s form having stumbled in recent weeks and they come into this match winless in their last five matches.
- The hosts had a stellar start which saw them pick seven wins from their first ten matches.
- The poor form lately has seen them lose their automatic promotion places and now trail the top two with two points.
- Sheffield have a decent home record and will be optimistic about turning turns around at Bramall Lane.
- Norwich on the other hand have also fumbled lately with a winless form of four matches after losing to Luton in the Midweek.
- The Canaries had gathered some needed momentum and will need to turn a corner.
- A defeat here could see Norwich drop out of the top six for the promotion-hopeful side.
- They have won three of the seven travels this season losing the other three.
- Sheffield are unbeaten in their last five meetings with four wins and a draw.
Today’s Free Betting Tips
Sheffield vs Norwich City Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Both sides have put a foot off the gas lately and will need to find their feet if they hope to clinch automatic places.
Sheffield have the home advantage and fans behind them and can hurt Norwich who have been inconsistent this season.
Norwich have failed to impress times this term but have the quality to things around.