Sunderland vs Burnley Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Sunderland lost to Blackburn in the midweek after a home win with Wigan before that.
- They have now won only one win across six matches and will out to turn things around.
- The Black Cats are in the mid-table with five wins a decent start in their return to the championship.
- They have picked two wins at home four draws and must find a way of turning home draws into wins to propel their season.
- Burnley held Birmingham City to a 1-1 draw to extend their unbeaten run to twelve matches of six wins and six draws.
- The Clarets are keen for an immediate return to top-flight football and are a point within the top two places.
- They have only lost once this season but have recorded a joined eight draws with West Brom (the highest in the division).
- Sunderland have hand joy against Burnley at the Stadium of Light with an unbeaten record of ten meetings of seven wins and three draws.
Today’s Free Betting Tips
Sunderland vs Burnley Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Sunderland have shown fighting spirit this season and will look for their previous record to propel them to a positive result against a flying Kompany side.
Burnley have already shown the intent is known for an immediate return to the top flight football but must turn draws into wins.
They will come into this match with the up hand