Southampton vs Crystal Palace Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Wednesday January 30 2019
Kick-off time: 1100 P.M
Venue: St. Mary’s Stadium (Southampton)
- Southampton are unbeaten in the three premier league games they have played this year as they won two games and drew one.
- The hosts are at position fifteen on the table with twenty two points; they have won five games, drawn seven and lost eleven.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Crystal Palace failed to bounce back from a 2-1 loss to Watford as they suffered a heavy 4-3 loss to Liverpool away from home.
- The visitors are at a tie of points with the home team; they have won six games, drawn four and lost thirteen.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won two games and lost three in the process.
Southampton vs Crystal Palace: Head to head
The two teams last met in September where Southampton secured a 2-0 win away from home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Southampton won three games and Crystal Palace won two.
Southampton have won three games and lost two in their last five home meetings with Crystal Palace.
Over 1.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals