Wolves vs West Ham Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Tuesday January 29 2019
Kick-off time: 1100 P.M
Venue: Molineux Stadium (Wolverhampton)
- Wolves came from the Championship league and have shown much competence in the premier league as they recorded a 4-3 win over Leicester in their most recent game.
- The home team is at position eight on the table with thirty two points; they have won nine games, drawn five and lost nine.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home league games as they won three games and lost two in the process.
- Following a 1-0 win over Arsenal, West Ham suffered a 2-0 loss to Bournemouth away from home.
- The visitors are at position ten on the table with one point below the hosts; they have won nine games, drawn four and lost ten.
- They have impressed in their last five away league games as they won three games and lost two in the process.
Wolves vs West Ham: Head to head
Wolves secured a 1-0 win over West Ham in their most recent meeting at Olympic Stadium.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as each team won two games.
Wolves have won one game, drawn one and lost two in the four home meetings with West Ham.
Over 1.5 Goals
Anderson To Score Anytime
Both Teams To Score
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals