Wimbledon vs Chesterfield Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- League Two side AFC Wimbledon will play hosts to National League side Chesterfield for the 2nd round of the F.A cup.
- Wimbledon needed a return leg to see off National league side Weymouth and will hope for smooth sailing with the first match at home.
- The hosts are in good form and are unbeaten in their last ten matches in all comps.
- They are currently placed 13th in the league with seven wins out of 19 matches.
- Wimbledon have won the last four home matches in a row and will fancy their chances here.
- Chesterfield comes into this match in a rich vein of form winning each of their last five matches and unbeaten in their last eight.
- The National League side will be full of confidence after beating league One side Northampton last time to advance to this stage.
- They currently sit 3rd in the league six points within the top side of Wrexham.
- In their last ten away matches, Chesterfield have only lost once and have won five in that period.
- The last time these two met came in 2017 when both sides were in League One and the tie ended in a barren draw.
- There have been six meetings between these two sides and both have two wins to their name s with the other two ending in stalemate.
Wimbledon vs Chesterfield Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
The Bookies have given the hosts the up hand due to the superiority in the division ties between these two sides.
Wimbledon also comes into this tie in decent form and home advantage so they should fancy their chances.
Chesterfield have enjoyed a good start to the league and occupies the play-off places.
They are also high on confidence having won their match against a tougher opponent from League albeit the tie was away form home.
OUR PREDICTION: Home Win or Away Win