Walsall vs Carlisle Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- League Two sides will face each other in round two of the Fa Cup.
- Walsall advanced to this stage after beating Wycombe 2-0 away from home and will hope to sail through with a home fixture.
- They come into this tie in good form winning four of their last five matches and have only lost two of their last ten matches.
- Walsall are currently 11th on the table four points behind play-off places.
- The hosts have impressed at home lately winning four of their last five matches.
- Carlisle trounced Salford 4-1 to extend their unbeaten record to five matches of three wins and two draws.
- The visitors beat Tranmere in the first round of the Fa cup and will hope for a victory on Saturday once more.
- They have won five of their last ten matches with three defeats.
- Carlisle are in the playoff places with eight wins and will look to keep the momentum going with a positive result.
- In their last ten away matches, Carlisle have won four drawn three, and lost three.
- The last meeting ended in a barren draw.
- In their last five meetings, Carlisle have two wins and Walsall have one.
- Walsall have three wins in the last ten meetings while Carlisle have four.
Walsall vs Carlisle Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Both sides are in good form and will hope to advance to the third round.
OUR PREDICTION: Home win or Away Win