Shrewsbury vs Peterborough Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
• League One side Shrewsbury will welcome their counterpart Peterborough for the second round of the FA cup.
• Shrewsbury come to this match in bad shape having lost back-to-back league matches to Sheffield Wednesday and Barnsley.
• Their only win in the last eight matches came in this competition against National league York City.
• The hosts currently sit 16th on the log with six wins.
• They will look to bounce back here with a home fixture.
• In their last ten home matches, Shrewsbury have won four drawn one, and lost five.
• Peterborough have lost three of their last four matches winning one that came in the last round of the FA cup against Salford.
• The visitors have claimed four wins of their last ten matches with a draw and five defeats.
• In their last ten away matches, Peterborough have won three and lost the other seven.
• The last meeting saw Shrewsbury win 2-0 at home.
• In the last five meetings, Shrewsbury have won three and Peterborough have one.
• Both sides have four wins to their name in the last ten meetings.
Shrewsbury vs Peterborough Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
The bookies have given the visitors the upper hand heading into the Saturday win.
They have been the better of the two in terms of form.
Shrewsbury has struggled and have a chance to turn things around with home advantage to count on.