Hartlepool vs Harrogate Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- League Two sides will lock horns on Saturday for an F. A 2nd round match.
- Hartlepool come into this game winless in their last four matches and had to go through penalties to book a place in this round.
- The hosts have struggled lately and have lost seven of their last ten matches winning one in that period.
- They are currently at the bottom of the table with two wins in 19 matches.
- Harrogate produced a comfortable win last time out after beating Mansfield 3-0.
- They advanced to this stage after beating their counterparts, Bradford.
- The visitors have not been in great form and have only won two of their last eight matches.
- Harrogate are currently languishing in the danger zone two points above the bottom two.
- The last meeting saw Harrogate win 2-1 at home.
- Hartlepool have won three of their last five meetings with Harrogate winning two in the same period.
- Harrogate have won five of the last nine meetings in a period Hartlepool have three.
Hartlepool vs Harrogate Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Both sides are in the danger zone and will look to build confidence with this encounter.
There is nothing much separating these two in terms of quality and form. That said side expect this tie to go either way.