Pisa vs Ternana Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Pisa extended their unbeaten record to eight matches with a 1-1 draw to Cagliari last time out.
- They have claimed three wins and five draws in the last eight matches.
- The hosts sit 11th on the table five points behind playoff places and seven adrift of their weekend opponents.
- Pisa comes into this match on the back of two wins at home and will be in high confidence to record a third.
- Ternana have drawn their last three matches with similar scorelines of 0-0 and will look for a change of fortune.
- They come into this match winless in their last four matches. Before that, the visitors had won five matches in row.
- They currently sit 5th and are in the playoff places.
- Ternana comes into this tie with a decent away record and are unbeaten in their last four away matches with three wins and a draw.
- The last meeting ended in a barren draw.
- In their last five meetings, Pisa have won twice while Ternana have one.
Pisa vs Ternana Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches