Spain vs Germany Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
• Spain opened their world cup campaign on a sparkling version thrashing Costa Rica 7-0.
• The win was Spain’s biggest-ever World Cup victory and the first time they’ve won their opening game in the competition since 2006.
• La Roja was dominant against Costa Rica and have already shown the intent to win their second World Cup.
• Luis Enrique will face a tough task against Germany which have experience in such Tournaments.
• Germany are on the verge of exiting the tournament in the Group for the second time running if they lose to Spain.
• Hansa Flick lost to Japan in their opening fixture despite starting the match well.
• Both sides play possession-based football and the side that wins the battle in the middle of the park on Sunday will have the upper hand.
• The last time these two met was in the UEFA National League and Spain humbled Germany 6-0.
• Spain beat Germany in the 2010 World Cup semi-final en route to their ever World Cup trophy.
• Germany was also at the losing end of the 2008 Euro Finals to Spain.
Spain vs Germany Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Spain will come into this match as the firm favorite to win this match but on big occasions like this match, Germany are expected to turn up.
Flick side did create chances but lacked the cutting edge in the final third of the opening fixture. The Germans are well aware a defeat here will see them face an earlier elimination.
Spain on the other hand were ruthless in there in front of the goal and should fancy their chances once more.