Dagenham & Red vs Gillingham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- National League Dagenham &Redbridge will play host to League Two sides, Gillingham, in the second round of the Fa cup.
- The hosts booked a spot in this round after beating league counterpart Maidenhead 1-0.
- Dagenham comes into this game at the back of four straight wins and will look to extend their unbeaten run of five matches to six.
- They have only lost once in their last ten matches six wins and three draws in that run.
- Dagenham currently occupies 9th place in the league with eight wins.
- The hosts have been decent at home and have not lost in their last six home fixtures.
- Gillingham were held to a goalless draw following their defeat to Newport.
- They will look to bounce back to winning ways with their only win in the last four matches coming against AFC Fyde in the last round of the Fa cup.
- Gillingham are in the bottom two of league Two having only claimed two wins so far this season.
- The visitors are winless in their last ten away matches and will hope for a change of fortune here.
- The last meeting went in Gillingham’s favor winning 2-1.
- There have been seven competitive matches between this two.
- Gillingham have won four while Dagenham have three.
Dagenham Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Both sides come from two different divisions but there is nothing much separating them in terms of Quality.
Dagenham are the form of two and will hope to carry the day while Gillingham will hope to rekindle their form with this match.